(A Portfolio of Sorts; wherein I very transparently show off)
This was the game engine I wrote back when I was in high school/college. I wrote it from scratch in C++ with Direct3D 9
Some notable features:
- Vehicles, including tanks and jeeps.
- Weather effects (snow, rain)
- Very configurable particle system
- Terrain LOD (using a variant of GeoMipmapping) and imposters
- Positional 3D sound
- Custom map editor (written in C#)
- Custom mesh file format/exporter
This is the editor for my game engine.
I wrote this in C# and DirectX 9.
- Texture painting
- Landscape sculpting tools
- Object placement etc.
A lyric generator using Markov chains. I used Shaquille O’Neals rap albums as a training dataset.
A rhyming library for python. Give it a word and it will tell you what rhymes with it.
A Murder of Crows
This is my most recent game, which I made with some friends for the August 2009 Pyweek competition.